Advanced Registry Doctor Pro 9.4 a fost chilipirul zilei în 19 noiembrie 2012
Advanced Registry Doctor Pro are capacitatea de a scana, diagnostica şi trata multiple probleme ale registrilor, previne posibilele defecţiuni sau căderi ale sistemului, înbunătăţind semnificativ viteza de încărcare şi performanţa computerului dvs.
În plus, acest program vine cu o serie de opţiuni avansate, cum ar fi defragmentarea registrilor, planificator ataşat, caracteristică de recuperare şi salvare de siguranţă, istoricul logurilor şi multe alte facilităţi – un registru de instrumente, de exemplu.
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP (x32/x64)
Comentarii la Advanced Registry Doctor Pro 9.4
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GAOTD TEAM!!
As I already said 1.000.000.000 of times this is a SUPER SUPER SATURATED field nowadays with tons of FREEWARE ALTERNATIVES out there as good as or even better than GAOTDs like this.
Please, GAOTD team, although I appreciate very much your service, would you mind giving us different products than REGISTRY CLEANERS and/or VIDEO CONVERTERS, which are instead offered here at least twice a week?
For instance, today’s offer is a pretty good app which does what it claims with no hassle, but what’s the point of installing it if:
- we cannot update it to future enhanced version (unless we pay an extra charge for it of course)
- we can do the same things for FREE with award-winning FREEWARE like these ones? It doesn't make sense, does it?
* Auslogics Registry Cleaner
* (Portable) Wise Registry Cleaner
* (Portable) CCleaner + CCEnhancer
* (Portable) RegSeeker + (Portable) EasyCleaner + Registry Trash Keys Finder
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Registry-Tweak/RegSeeker.shtml (Portable version ==> http://www.winpenpack.com/main/download.php?view.298)
* ADVANCED SYSTEM TWEAKER (Warning ==> NOT for nooobs!!)
With this FREE tool you can pick prepared registry tweaks without having to search them on the web and then copy & paste tons of different .reg files. And this software allows you to even add custom tweaks of your own choice via Add Ons: cool, isn’t it??
* Puran Registry Cleaner
* Baku 4.3.4369
- Locate duplicate files on your system (while ignoring system files)
- Deletes empty folders, History folder contents, Recent documents folder contents, Temporary folder contents, temporary internet files, cookies
- Searches Windows log files, shortcuts to missing files and folders and user specified file types
- Removes unused and obsolete keys, including ActiveX/COM, Application Paths, Fonts, Help files, Icon files, Sound files, Uninstall Programs and Windows Installers
- The registry is automatically backed up before any changes are made
- Implements the standard DOD 5220.22-M, to give you confidence that once deleted, your file data is gone forever (if Eraser is installed it will be used instead).
- Clears MRU lists from many applications including Media Player, eMule, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip, etc.
- Compacts the registry hives to the minimum size possible
- Heuristic based scanning of applications MRU lists
- Ability to backup and restore the entire system registry and the system device drivers
And for a more comprehesive FREE PC TUNE UP utility:
Finally, once you have finished to optimize your system, you can even test for FREE your PC performance (CPU, RAM, HDD, 2D Graphics, 3D Gaming Graphics etc…) to find out its real speed, so as to make sure that it’s running at its top speed!!!
* AUSLOGICS BENCHTOWN
* System Performance Monitor
* MaaS360 Boot Analyzer 18.104.22.168
Save | Cancel
Here we have another registry cleaner. For those with Windows 7 or 8, I would not bother as Windows takes care of the registry quite well. For people like me with an older XP SP2 computer, this might be of use. But that is up to you to decide. Over the weekend I defraged my hard drive and redid my image. Since it had been years since I did anything with my registry I decided to let CCleaner take a look at it. Not surprising that it came up with over 1000 issues. Having my fresh image to fall back on I told CCleaner to resolve all of the issues. For good measure I reran it and resolved another 45 issues. The end result? Well, absolutely no difference. My computer neither boots faster nor does it operate any faster. Draw your own conclusions about registry cleaners but for me, while I greatly appreciate the offer, I will have to pass.
Save | Cancel
Same build, same features same company and blah blah blah.
This was released on October 3rd 2011 here.
So what's the deal?
Why in over a year has there been no new features?
Save | Cancel
CCleaner(+ CCEnhancer), Auslogics Registry Cleaner, Wise Registry Cleaner, Glary Utilities, nCleaner, EasyCleaner, Kingsoft PC Doctor, WinUtilities, Comodo System Cleaner, Eusing Free Registry Cleaner, Toolwiz Care, Mz Ultimate Tools, TweakNow PowerPack Free Version (http://tweaknow.com/download/PowerPack410.exe), Argente – Registry Cleaner, Pointstone Registry Cleaner, Free Window Registry Repair, Registry Life, jv16 PowerTools Lite, Glary Registry Repair
Save | Cancel
Proceed with CAUTION as some of these registry cleaners can do more harm than good. I would like to see these programs come with a numbering system that would let you know how much of an improvement in speed, in minutes or percent, you will see if you proceed after the analysis is completed. The programmers always seem to leave that information out. If you decide to use this software, be sure you have a CURRENT BACKUP. You may need it. I'll respectfully pass on this one.
Save | Cancel